Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My 17th Birthday

9:20:00 AM



My best day ever was my 17th birthday. it's was 5 years ago. I kept remember this moment very well.



In the morning, I went to school as usually. before that, my boyfriend gave a special gift for me. then we walked to school together. it's so romantic morning. In the class, i studied mathematics with Mr. Adnisal. I had a suprised party from him and my classmate. at this moment, my boyfriend joined to my class and we sang together. very sweet moments.....



In the evening, my boyfriend and I ate dinner in a restaurant. and then we listened to music and danced with some friends.



It's was so excited that day!



Written by

the winner is still winning, I won my life my way.

1 komentar:

© 2014 N o p o i. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism and Enhanced by JhnWorld

Back To Top