Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Panjul

3:23:00 PM


Ulya Rizky Rufaida was born in 1991 in Bekasi, West Java. Her father was from Surabaya and her mother was from Semarang. Her father died when she was at primary school and her mother died when she was at university. she has two youngers. Andre Ardiansyah was 19 years old and Nisrina Riska Meilinda was 15 years old.
She graduated in 2007 from senior high school and went to Islamic State University. before her mother died, she lived in the kost near the campus. after her mother died, she moved to home and take care of the family. She had become head of the family. she also took care of his parents' business. Everyday, she works really hard to take care of her family. she cooked a food and did the housework. She was very wonderful girls that i knew besides my mom. and she was my best friends also my best sisters! She was very strong woman.

Written by

the winner is still winning, I won my life my way.

1 komentar:

© 2014 N o p o i. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism and Enhanced by JhnWorld

Back To Top