Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JULKA HENDRI, ST

9:04:00 AM



I Love my boyfriend so much. his name is Julka Hendri. He works really hard to care of me. He always gets up at 5am and he comes to pick me up at 6am and then we go to office together. He works very hard at the office.



After work, he comes to pick me up from my office and we go gome together again. he usually gets out of his office at 5pm. He and I go home by train.



We always go out together. he likes to go to the cinema and play computer games. We usually go to the cinema on the weekends. But, sometimes he sleeps for the long time on sundays.



I meet him when i was at senior high school 6 years ago. I knew him so well.

Written by

the winner is still winning, I won my life my way.

1 komentar:

© 2014 N o p o i. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism and Enhanced by JhnWorld

Back To Top