Friday, January 27, 2012

my wonderful mommy

11:57:00 AM



Yusmalita Yusril was one of the best my idol. she's my moms, my wonderful mommy. she was born in 1971 in Kerinci, Jambi. She started working as entrepreneur when she was 29 years old when i was at elementary school. she built the company from a small company with her partners in Balikpapan "Oil City". We live there for 4 years.
In 2002, she moved the company to Cikarang, Bekasi. she started the same line of business. Her company was growing rapidly. In the beginning of 2006, the company has failed. she faced a difficult situation. she was a wonderful woman who i knew. i loved her!

Written by

the winner is still winning, I won my life my way.

3 komentar:

© 2014 N o p o i. All rights resevered. Template by Templateism and Enhanced by JhnWorld

Back To Top